How to Convert a PDF File to Word?
Working with PDF files is very convenient if you use such an online tool as Adobe Acrobat. With it, you can easily combine PDFs and convert them to Word. For this purpose, you need to drag and drop the excel to PDF file into the online tool and choose to convert it to Word. Check out some of the available features:
- Quick Conversion. Acrobat is a tool that can convert PDF files to DOCX in seconds. The format of the document is also converted.
- Best conversion. Since it was Adobe that created the PDF format, it is better to use this software to work with PDF files. The high-quality converter can be used in any browser.
How Do I Convert PDF to Word Online?
When you understand how to compress a pdf, you need to familiarize yourself with the Acrobat software and its features. This is the best online tool for handling PDF files. To convert PDF to Word, you need to follow some simple steps listed below:
- click on the “Select File” button and upload it to the appropriate window;
- select the file you want to convert;
- Acrobat performs all the functions automatically and the PDF file is converted into a Word document.
You can then download the ready file to your device or share it directly in your browser. This online tool also offers the function of enabling users to merge pdf documents.
How Do I Convert PDF to Word Without Compromising the File Formatting?
Since Adobe is the developer of the PDF format, there is a guarantee that the Acrobat tool preserves the formatting of documents. When you use Acrobat, the content of the file will look good. Fonts, images, and other items in the content will fully meet your requirements. Therefore, you can perform the PDF to Word conversion in a quality way without compromising the formatting. The edited document can be used immediately in Microsoft Word.
Adobe Acrobat Pro is a free version of the program which is valid for 7 days. You can take advantage of it to
- edit PDF files;
- enjoy such a feature as PDF splitter;
- convert files to and back from Word;
- edit scans of documents using OCR;
- rotate and rearrange pages:
- reduce the size of PDF files
With the Acrobat online tool, you can compress and convert to PDF or other formats, such as HTML files, TXT, RTF, PNG, JPG, and BMP.
Any software is good enough and sufficient to take advantage of the PDF software editor like https://www.pdfplatform.com/ . It does not affect the functionality of Acrobat. To get started, you need to open the online tool in the browser you are using on your device. After that, select the PDF file you want to modify. The program works quickly with any operating system.
Once changes in the PDF file are completed, there is often the question of protecting the modified document. After the conversion, the Word file will be securely protected. Adobe is a reputable program that is committed to security and reliability. All features are confidential. Here you can work with PDF files and transform them into files of the right size without fear of compromising their quality.
PDF files can be converted not only to Microsoft Word. Conversion to PowerPoint or Excel is available as well. It is convenient to work with documents in this online tool, as there is no need to install additional programs.