In this we are going to discuss the most asked query by the users how to recover formatted data from pen drive. Recovering formatted data from pen drive using CMD is very difficult task for non technical users. Therefore to make this task easy for technical and non-technical both users we will describe the most essential pen drive data recovery software to recover formatted data from pen drive. This software easy to use and simple user interface. Before explaining this software firstly we will discuss what circumstances comes then users need to format their pen drive, USB drive, SD card and Memory card etc.
Format pen drive due to the wrong operation like virus attack, inaccessible, display as raw etc. This is a common situation that to make it work, you have to format your pen drive. However you will get a bad result including photos, videos, audio’s, documents and more from users pen drive. It this situation users have only one way to get rid from this situation to format their pen drive as soon as possible.
How to Recover Formatted Data from Pen Drive Using CMD
First of all there is no manual method to recover formatted data from pen drive. To be honest command prompt is useless for pen drive users. Because it only works for your system not for your pen drive. One more thing CMD is very complicated for normal users. If users done any small mistake then, users data is irretrievable.
One Step Solution to Recover Formatted data from Pen Drive using Professional Software
Users can Recover Tally Data From Formatted Pen Drive and all types of formatted data from pen drive with the help of SysTools Pen Drive Formatted Data Recovery Software. This is the reliable solution to recover formatted data from pen drive. This application is able to recover any files format like .pdf, xls, xlsx, .doc, docx, ppt, pptx, etc.
This utility supports to recover formatted data from pen drive, USB drive, SD card, and Memory card etc. This application supports recovery from exFAT, FAT (16, 32) and NTFS formatted external storage device.
This software provides free demo version users can preview their data after that they purchase the software. This software is best for both users savvy and non savvy.
Tool provides free demo version to check the working efficiency of the utility.
Steps to Recover Formatted Data From Pen Drive
Follow the below mentioned steps to restore formatted data from pen drive:
- Download and install the software on any version of Windows now attach the formatted pen drive from your system
- Now software provides two modes of recovery like Scan and Formatted Scan. You can choose formatted scan instead of Scan
- Now, users can view their lost data from pen drive, USB drive, and Memory card
- Finally you can save your data at your desired location
Beneficial and Effective Features of the Tool
- Supports to recover unlimited data without any hassle
- Recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted, data from pen drive, USB drive, SD card etc.
- Tool provides advance search option to recover particular data files and folders
- Separate option to formatted scan and Scan
- It supports to recover all brands of pen drive such as Sandisk, LG, HP, Toshiba etc.
What If Pen Drive Can’t Be Detected by Laptop
If SysTools USB data recovery software is unable to recognize the pen drive, Users may need to check it out one by one:
- Insert an intact pen drive to check if the USB port is normal. And make sure it plugs completely as some connectors are very tight.
- Attach your pen drive to the right USB port to examine the issue of pen drive itself.
- Enter bios to inspect the permission of pen drive.
- Remount USB driver in system device manager. After that, Users need to restart their computer.
- Run any reliable anti-virus program to scan pen drive.
In this blog, we covered the most successful way to recover formatted data from pen drive. In this write up we mentioned the step by step process of how to recover formatted data from pen drive. The suggested tool is very safe and secure. Users can also download free demo version to check the efficiency and features of the application.