New guidelines were announced by the central government, allowing for online registration of new Udyams/enterprises based on self-declaration. To register the institution, there is no need to upload any documents or certificates. Citizens can now register for new institutions online using their main number and self-declaration at https://msme.e-registration.co.in/.
Udyam Registration Portal Information
The income tax and GST registration processes have been combined by the federal government. PAN or GSTIN numbers can be used to examine the details of a filled-in business. Only the Aadhaar number can be used to register the project.
Self-declaration certificates for other details can be issued without the requirement to upload or provide any documents. As a result, it is a real paperless procedure. According to the notice, MSME will be called as “Enterprise / Udyam” starting July 1 because the word is more descriptive of the Corporation.
As a result, the process will be referred to as Udyam or Udyam Panjikaran Corporation Registration. At the same time, MSMEs are classified based on their investment in plant and machinery or equipment, as well as their turnover. The notification further specifies whether exports of goods, services, or both are to be excluded from the calculation of any MSME’s turnover.
Important Factors to Consider When Registering Your Business
Before registering for the enterprise portal online, you should be aware of the following:
- MSME registration is entirely online, paperless, and self-authorizing; no paperwork is necessary for MSME registration.
- Aadhaar number is necessary for registration, and after completing the form, you will be given a registration number.
- The entrepreneur will receive an enterprise registration certificate once the registration process is completed.
- This certificate will include a dynamic QR code that will provide information about our portal’s web pages and industry.
- There will be no need to renew your registration.
- PAN and GST-related information on industry investment and turnover would be automatically retrieved from government databases.
- The Internet system of the Ministry of MSME will be fully integrated with the income tax and GST IN systems.
- Those that have previously registered with a Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises authority will need to do so again on this page.
- There is no requirement for any organisation to register more than once.
For those who are already registered as UAM, migrate or re-register Udyam:
Since July 2021, registered under UAM enterprise 1, the enterprise registration online portal will be re-registered. Existing businesses that were registered before June 30, 2021, will only be valid until December 31, 2021. For those already registered as UAM, the following is the whole procedure for obtaining an institution registration through the enterprise registration online portal:
- To begin, visit the official website.
- Following that, a page will appear on your screen.
- “Enterprises migrate to” is the title of the home page. As is the case with UAM, click the link under the heading “Registration.”
- The enterprise registration form for current entrepreneurs who already have a registration in the name UAM will show on the computer or mobile screen when you click on this link.
- Applicants can enter their Aadhaar number and OTP validation on the mobile phone/email address provided in the application at this point.
- To complete the online application procedure, fill out the remaining application form.
Furthermore, the institution will be limited to registering only one institution, as the registration indicated in the Udyam registration web site can include any type of activity.
Entrepreneurial Facilitation Mechanism of the MSME Ministry
- At the district and regional levels, the Ministry of MSME, Small and Medium Enterprises, has built a robust facilitation mechanism for MSMEs, such as a single-window system.
- Entrepreneurs who are unable to register an enterprise for any reason would benefit from the single window system for the online enterprise registration site.
- DICs have been mandated at the district level to assist entrepreneurs.
- Similarly, the Ministry of MSMEs has been assigned legal authority for the Champions Control Chamber’s recent move to assist entrepreneurship in and out of registration across the country.
Those who do not have a valid Aadhaar number can register online at the Udyam registration portal. These individuals will be required to present their Aadhaar card, bank photocopy book, voter ID card, passport, or driver’s licence. As a result, after receiving the Aadhaar number, the online Udyam registration gateway will make it easy for them to register as an entity.
An organisation with an Udyam Registration Number (URN) will use the Udyam online registration site to update its details. This could contain information from the preceding financial year’s ITR and GST reports, as well as other self-declared information. This is in accordance with the information update notification and the broadcast time frame.